How BrakeStrip Works.. (Click the 6 steps)
BrakeStrip - OverviewBrakeStrip is an innovative brake fluid test that uses Phoenix Systems’ advanced, proprietary technology – Fluid Analysis by Stimulation of Copper Alpha Reactions (FASCAR®) – to quickly determine when a brake fluid exchange is required. Now anyone can become a brake fluid expert with BrakeStrip.
BrakeStrip - Benefits
- The proven way to safeguard stopping power
- Proven performance with over 75 million brake fluid tests
- Improve brake fluid exchange service
- Become a brake fluid expert in 60 seconds.
- 10 times more accurate than moisture testing
- Test more vehicles, make every minute count.
- Takes the guesswork out of testing brake fluid and stay off the 10 o'clock news
- Seeing is believing, improve sales by proving the need for service
- High return on investment (ROI), a $.75 test for a $99 service
- 100% failsafe, never breaks down or needs calibration
- Protects new brake components from corrosion damage
BrakeStrip - Features
- Packaged in tubes of 100 strips
- Identifies bad brake fluid in 60 seconds
- Simple and easy to use
- Not a moisture or petroleum test
- Patented FASCAR copper testing technology
- The only MAP approved Copper test
- About $0.75 per test
- Portable and compact
- 3 year accuracy guarantee
- Average retail price of $75
Brake Tools - Limited Time Offer.
Get The Award winningMaxPro® reverse Brake Bleeder.
One Tool. One Tech.
10 Minutes, even ABS.
100 patented FASCAR® “BrakeStrips™”.
The industry standard brake fluid test.
BrakeFree™, removes rusted bleeder screws in seconds.